N-Series Servo Motor
The new MDM N-Series is designed as a drop-in replacement for all Rockwell N-Series ( ElectroCraft N-Series ) servo motors.
Torque Systems N-Series incorporates our MDM technology, which provides energy efficient motor configurations in NEMA 23, 34, 42 and 56 standard frame sizes. These motor configurations can be used for Semiconductor, Robotics, and Material Handling, as well as Web Processing, Printing and Packaging industry applications.
Key attributes of the MDM N-Series include:
- Identical front flange and shaft for all Rockwell N-series offerings
- Identical electrical connectors for all Rockwell N-series offerings
- Full IP 65 compliance without shaft seals (Shaft seals are optionally available)
- Complete conformance to UL/cUL and CE standards across the entire product line
- Higher torque densities as compared to original Rockwell N-series product offerings
- Motor-brake feature standard across the entire product line
- Brake current within maximum available system current for all configurations
- Optional encoder line counts up to 5,000 available for all configurations