H-Series Servo Motor
The new MDM H-Series is designed as a drop-in replacement for all Rockwell H-Series servo motors.
The MDM H-Series Servo motor is based upon Torque Systems' industy leading MDM technology, which provides energy efficient motor configuration for popular Rockwell H-Series frame sizes. These motor configurations are ideal for use in punch press/material feeding, robotic pick and place, "Smart" conveyor systems, packaging applications, and other high duty cycle applications.
Key attributes of the MDM H-Series include:
- Competitively priced compact design intended for harsher environments.
- Mechanically interchangeable with A-B equivalent "H-Series" frame size motors.
- Full IP 65 compliance without shaft seals (shaft seals are optionally available).
- Complete conformance to UL/CUL and CE standards across the entire product line.
- Motor-brake feature standard across the entire product line.
- Optional encoder line counts up to 5,000 available for all configurations.